Monday, January 12, 2009

25 Piece All Purpose Brush Value Pack


Acrylic Painting Product. 25 Brush Value Pack...This set is perfect for beginners students and professional artists alike! These brushes will work with most media; and they are great for fine art and craft work. An inexpensive way to get started or to add to the brushes that you already have. Each set contains:Golden Nylon Wash 3/4" 1" Shader #2 & #10 Round #0 & #3White Nylon Shader #4 & #6 Liner #0 Round #3 Angled Shader 3/8"Camel Hair Round #2 4 & 8; Wash 1/8" & 1/2"Sable Round #5/0 #6Bristle Flat #2 4 & 6; Round #3Chip Brush 1"Two 1" Foam Brushes




Each brush lasts about one use each! When my package arrived I thought I had hit the jackpot. But then I realized I struck fools gold. My paint brushes started falling apart quicker than Lindsay's recovery.

View Acrylic Painting Details at Amazon

0 comments: